The definition of e-mail is a communication facility in the Internet which serves send electronic mail to reach out to the whole world. Compared with regular mail, e-mail has the advantage of being more secure and does not define the distance and time. So the e-mail we can send a letter anywhere and anytime for safe, easy and fast. We also can insert any data we want to send to the destination address along with e-mail that we send. Only in a matter of minutes the letter we will send to the destination address.
There are several providers e-mail service on the internet. One is Gmail.com or Google Mail. This e-mail provider that will be discussed in this article. To use e-mail in Gmail.com, we have to be registered as a user's e-mail / Gmail account. Making e-mail is free.
How to create a new e-mail in Gmail is very easy. If you got to this page likely you have not been able to create email. But it is not a problem. In our opinion, this Gmail has features that are more complete than other email services such as Yahoo mail (ymail). In addition, Gmail also has other features such as blogger.com to create a blog, google analytics, google webmaster, and much more. You can create personal or corporate email. Here are the steps to create a new e-mail at Gmail.com :
- Open your browser page, then type gmail.com.
- Then click Create An Account, it will show a registration form at gmail.com email creation as shown below:
- Fill in your data or your company on the form.
- To Prove you're not a robot, please check Skip this verification (phone verification mybe required). This means that verification will be done through your phone number as shown below:
- If all are filled, then click Next Step. Your email address can be used
- Then click No thanks, then the process will continue as shown below:
- Then click Continue to Gmail.
- Wait until the image appears below:
The picture above is the view of your email address at Gmail.com. Hope it is useful.